Hyman Schoenblum Curriculum Vitae
Saber Partners, LLC
Vice President—Internal Audit
Maimonides Medical Center
Consolidated Edison Company, Inc.
1971 to 2006
Vice President—Corporate Planning and Investor Relations
2000 to 2006
- Strategic planning for corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Mergers and acquisitions assessments: due diligence, asset valuation, contract negotiations.
- Interacted with investment bankers on strategic planning issues and potential transactions.
- Testified before regulators in merger proceedings.
- New business development, including competitive generation, gas expansion and telecom development.
- Corporate spokesperson to investor community.
Vice President and Controller
- Financial reporting.
- Budgets and financial forecasting.
- Coordination of rate case filings.
- Testified before regulators in rate case proceedings.
- Reports to Board of Trustees.
- Investor relations.
Served on a variety of committees for the utility industry trade organization, Edison Electric Institute (EEI), including serving as Chairman of the Accounting Principles Committee.
1980’s and 1990’s
Member of Board of Directors Maimonides Medical Center
- Served on Audit, Finance, Investment, Pension and Medical Matters Committees.
- Vice Chairman of Finance Committee.
Board Member and Past President Guardians of the Sick: a health related volunteer organization with a $4 million budget.
MBA, BBA – Baruch College